THE FOOD AT AMASS
At Amass the food is created in the moment and is ever changing. It is influenced not only by terroir and the weather, but by carefully examining every ingredient and figuring out which techniques will pay the highest respect to the ingredient as a whole.
– Yesterday’s Potato Bread, Roasted Potato Skin, Salted Garden Herbs
– Flowering Cabbage Shoots, Oyster Emulsion, Dried Flowers
– Potato Bread, Sunflower Seed, Onion, Black Pepper
– Egg White Custard, Lumpfish Roe, Garden Fennel, Pancakes
– Cured Wild Goose Breast, Whipped Goose Liver, Salted Apple
– Squid, Black Chestnut Oil, Black Radish, Bottarga
– Lion’s Mane Mushroom, Ramson, Mussel
– Koji Cured Beef, Chewy Beetroot, Pickled Rose, Grain Oil
– Beef Rillette, Endive, Salted Quince
– Beef Broth, Beetroot Juice, Horseradish Oil
– Bee Bread, Malt Custard, Garden Herb Granita
– Potato and Marzipan Ice Cream, Quince Syrup, Hazelnut Oil
– Potato Skin Fudge
Menu is subject to change.
We have received the gold organic certification “Det Økologiske Spisemærke i guld”, ensuring you, that 90 – 100% of all food and beverages served at Amass are certified organic.
All set menus include still or sparkling filtered water.
Vegetarian and vegan menus are available upon request.
We accommodate other allergies and/or dietary restrictions with advance notice.
Besides our optional beverage pairings, we also offer an extensive wine list, along with beer from our own brewery and handpicked or homemade infusions, spirits and juices.
For any additional queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please scroll up to see the current menu.